Friday, October 22, 2010

For you women!! Please i really need yall ladys comments About pleasure.?

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU WOMEN. I just have a problem and i have to know. I am a very romantic man when it comes to sex, and i do take charge when it comes to pleasing the woman. But i usually use pleasure with my tongue, and am not sure if my penis gets the job done. I am 7 inches, and i really have some insecurities alot of the time about if it is big enough. I can get the job done and i know how to use my penis just right, but the question is it big enough. And i really do know theres women that say its all about how you use it, and some women say its about the size, but i want to be able to please with everything i got. And some times i think its just me using my lips and tongue in the right places, but please ladys dont be afraid to give me your opinions. Id really appreciate it, thank you.For you women!! Please i really need yall ladys comments About pleasure.?
Size matters to a point and yours is just fine. Fact is at least 70% of all women fake orgasms, but it can be a problem on both sides. He may be rushing too much, she may be too uptight and etc....Best way to reach both of your goals is to talk openly and explore. Communication is really the key when it comes to great sex.For you women!! Please i really need yall ladys comments About pleasure.?
I love it when my husband goes down on me, but I try my hardest to save my climax for the c0ck. Those are the best orgasms for me. And as far as size goes. I think that it is mostly how you use it. I have my best orgasms when I'm on top. Then you don't really have to worry about anything. You just have to lay back and enjoy the view and the ride. Take control to get her going, then let her be in control of when she comes. And don't be insecure! Would you want your woman to be insecure about her body? No! That is an un-attractive quality right? Well, it goes both ways in my book. Be confident! Focus on her needs and desires while indulging in you own as well. Take her with all of your manliness! And be CONFIDENT IN ALL OF YOUR SEXUAL ABILITIES! Believe me that is so hot in a man!
your penis is fine...

oral is good too for Some women
it isn't all about size because if you can twerk it right then you can get the job done. i am going to give you some of the things that i like so that you can get some ideas because i have to work with a guy who was barely five inches. It feels better when you push her legs to her chest and pound it real hard. the ladies can feel it in all the right spots and you don't have to be big to work it. it also feels good when you hold her leg up in the air while she is on her side. and just keep pounding!! i hope everything works out for you!!!
i love oral it's amazing especially when you get a guy that knows what he is doing. but sex is for both of you and whatever you got to offer I'm sure the girl is going to love it. don't be self conscious.
Using your tongue is ok, but you shouldn't rely on just that. If you are with someone that you trust, try different things with her. Buy a few movies and lots of toys and gadgets. After the oral is enough, she's gonna want the whole shabam!!!!
there isn't anything wrong with your body, or your penis....everyone is different...you know this already....and it sounds like you do have something to be proud of...a talent with your tongue!...btw...as a women who loves women..i'm quite jealous as i don't think i have the same talent...*S*....

now..as far as penis size...7 inches is great....in total honesty...i'd be more interested in the width rather than the length...in my opinion..the longer..the more positions you can get into...but, really....7 inches will get you in plenty of good positions...physical sex does matter..but being emotionally and mentally connected is going to be a lot more satisfying ...you have some insecurities... just a thought..but i think you worked on letting go of those insecurites..and be secure with who you are... things you can't change...and be proud of talents you do have..... you'll be a lot more satisfied too....

No comments:

Post a Comment