Friday, October 22, 2010

How badly do nose/lip/tongue piercings hurt? Best place to get pierced in NC?

Alright, so I just turned 18 in June but I've wanted my labret (possibly snakebites), nose, and tongue pierced for quite a while but I haven't had the money until now.. and now I only have the money for about one of those piercings and I'm trying to decide which one. So I need answers to a few questions from people that have been pierced or professional piercers.



1. How bad do each of the individual piercings hurt? I've read through a lot of Yahoo! Answers questions and looked at a lot of websites but I'm always looking for more opinions.

I've only ever had my earlobes pierced but I have a medium to high tolerance for pain.



2. Personally which of the three do you think looks better?

And please no 'piercings are stupid' or comments like that. If you don't like piercings then just don't waste your time replying, I know some people don't but I do and I have the right to my own opinion.



3. Does anyone know of the best/cleanest place to get piercings in North Carolina, around the Hickory/Statesville/Newton area? I'd look for the cheapest, but I would much rather pay a few extra dollars for someone clean and sterile that I know will do it right than save a few dollars, get an infection or just have it look plain stupid.





Oh, and if it helps, here are two pictures of me just in case anyone has any suggestions on which one would look the best on me. :D

When/If I get my nose done I'd like to have a lightweight chain to hook onto it and then onto my ear, sort of like some women have in India because I am in love with that look so.. yep. :D



http://a172.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>



http://a739.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a> (That's still me, I'm just wearing my Halloween wig ^^)How badly do nose/lip/tongue piercings hurt? Best place to get pierced in NC?
i think first snake bites would look realllly cute on you. having a lip pericing REALLY doesnt hurt as much as the rest of them. since you have a medium tolerance, i would suggest these.

(ive had almost EVERYTHiNG periced)

these hurt the less and i think they would really looook good on you. as well as they look the best.

next, if you decide you dont want snake (since you only have enough for one) get your nose. put of everything i have had beside my hood, i would say my nose (the side) hurts the worst. the skin is soo thick.

its tolerable though..i mean...the pain really is just there for about 3 seconds. this usually looks cute on a lot of people...plus you can change it to a hoop or stud...but the hoop woyld look cute on you.

i usually dont like labrets...i think they are kinda manly...

so i perosnally would cancel out that one.



good luck though. always remember...do what you want. you can always take pericings out.!How badly do nose/lip/tongue piercings hurt? Best place to get pierced in NC?
im not from Nc so idk where the best place is...but i like nose peircing but if you dont clean it....it will get infected bc your nose has 1,000's of pores and everything gets in them so you have to clean it ALOT untill its healed~~It doesnt hurt at all
I have my brow pierced and my tongue pierced. Getting my tongue pierced did not hurt at all, but my bro was painful. Everyone is different on how painful it can be. I live in Wakefield ( North Raleigh) There are several places here, not too sure about Hickory
i have both a lip and nose peirsing and nose doesnt hurt at all all you feel is a little discomfort and done. lip hurt bad tho
this probably isnt too helpful but,

a couple of months back, i pierced my own lip.

just literlly stuck a thick pin through it at half 3 in the morning.

and to be totally honest, i didn't feel a thing.

i was just like.

YAY! PIERCED!

i really really want snakbites myself.

and i think they would look amzing on you.



but get it done properly.
WELL IDK WHERE A GOOD PLACE BUT THEY SAY THE TONGUE HURTS FOR ABOUT A WEEK ND THEN IT GOES AWAY BUT LIKE BREACES EAT ND DRINK COLD STUFF SO IT NUMBS THE PAIN



ND I WULD PROBBLY GET MY LIP PIRECED 1ST
I think that a nose piercing would look very good on you it would suit you well. when i got my nose pierced it didn't hurt that much just a little sting, but sometimes it does tend to bleed afterwards but goes away after a few minutes i had had mine done with a piercing gun so it may not be the same if you get yours done with a needle. but whatever you decide to choose i'm sure will look good on you. hope this helps you cheers :-)
Your first question about how much it hurts may need to be expanded a bit. In terms of not just pain, but your personal health for the future, the American Heart Association recommends that you do not pierce anything but the ear lobe. It is good that you are concerned about getting a good professional clean clinic to do your piercing, but the future risk of infection could affect your heart.



As for what is most attractive to a man, I think the tiny diamond in the nose is your best bet.
all piercings are based on an individuals threshold of pain, so i can only tell you MY personal experiences.



1. My nose piercing wasn't too bad at all. a quick intense (but not TOO intense) pinch and thats it. The clamps are worse than the needle in my opinion. And your eyes water. Make SURE you keep it clean and rotate it everyday, because i developed a bump around mine that lasted for about 2 weeks. The tongue wasnt that bad either, again the clamps were the worst part. My tongue swelled for about 5 days and it was very difficult to eat anything solid and was very sore after waking. I havent heard of many people having this problem though. No lip piercing, so i cant help you out on that one. Check out tribalectic.com for more piercing experiences.



2. I think -almost- all piercings are awesome. The nose seems to be a little more socially acceptable than the lip with the more conservative crowd, and the tongue is basically hidden, so that goes either way. You also need to consider employment because a lot of job wont allow visible piercings other than ears, and you dont want to spend 30-50 bucks on something you'll just have to remove and the hole will grow up.



3. I'm from GA, so i have no idea. Make sure they open the needle packaging in front of you, wear sterile gloves, and ask about the cleaning procedures on the clamps. You definatley dont want someone else's cooties. You might even wanna make sure they have proper liscensure and follow state-regulations and all that good stuff.



And finally, in my opinion, id go with a lip piercing. You have a gorgeous face and really pretty complexion, a pretty little ring would be really hot. ;)
1. I don't know about the others but i have my tongue pierced and it didn't hurt me at all. It was more or less just pressure and the tongue its the fastest healer.

2. I think the tongue looks really nice personally because if you have to work and piercings aren't allowed at least you can hide that one.There are so many choices when it comes to jewellery too.

3. As for places sorry i can't help you with this one because i'm from australia, but never be cheap with your piercings as you don't want an infection that would be just a waste of money!

Hope this helps!!
ok i have snake bites and the piercing didnt hurt at all the first week after my lip was a little sore but thats all i would suggest lip but u would look good with viper bites which are close snakebites in the middle of ur lip hope i couldhelp :-)=
god i dont know where to go but pick a place that is not over priced and a place thats clean and not too out of your way. now lip piercing feel like a pinch. it does not hurt if you get it clamped.The tongue feels like you bit it for a while. The nose hurts just enough to feel brused and ands not bad. I got my septum pierced with no clamp and that hurt so bad but it went away.They all hurt more while healing I think,the piercing its self is not bad!! They all hurt but when your done its worth it cuz you love it!! Goodluck and you will look awsome with snake bites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment