Thursday, October 28, 2010

What about these old ones are they funny ?

A young woman was having a physical examination and was very embarrassed because of a weight problem. As she removed her last bit of clothing, she blushed. ';I'm so ashamed, and Doctor,'; she said, ';I guess I let myself go.'; The physician was checking hers eyes and ears. ';Don't feel ashamed, Miss. You don't look that bad.';



';Do you really think so, Doctor?'; she asked. The doctor held a tongue depressor in front of her face and said, ';Of course. Now just open your mouth and say moo.';







A handsome young lad went into the hospital for some minor surgery, and the day after the procedure a friend stopped by to see how the guy was doing. His friend was amazed at the number of nurses who entered the room in short intervals with refreshments, offers to fluff his pillows, make the bed, give back rubs, etc. ';Why all the attention?'; the friend asked, ';You look fine to me.';



';I know!'; grinned the patient. ';But the nurses kind of formed a little fan club when they all heard that my circumcision required twenty-seven stitches.';







Charlie marries a virgin. On their wedding night, he's on fire, and wants some dirty fun so he gets naked, jumps into bed, and immediately begins groping her. ';Charles, I expect you to be as mannerly in bed as you are at the dinner table.'; So, Charlie folds his hands on his lap and says, ';Is this better?'; ';Much better!'; she replies with a smile. ';Okay, then,'; he says, ';now will you please pass the p**sy.';



What about these old ones are they funny ?
Loved them all

Very funny!What about these old ones are they funny ?
ha ha ha!!! awesome ones Chris!!! you have got a star from me!!!
i think these jokes are still funny! :)
Last one was a good one......lol
LMFAO
LMAO!
Brilliant LOL. LMAO. Have another star for making me laugh.
thanx

No comments:

Post a Comment