Friday, October 22, 2010

Please, tell me what you think about this poem?

It is a poem that just came to me as I thought about how mystical and magical my concept of womanhood appears to me. Maybe it is a tribute to women or womanhood... I am not even sure. What do you think about it?



THE SWEET SONG OF VENUS



I watch you

I listen to your heart

I hear you speak

What music is this?

Do you sing to me

A symphony of unknown tongue

Or is it that illusive song of Venus?



Venus whispers of silence

Celestial songs of sweet torment

To the blistering pace

Of chasing heart beats

In thrilling pita p芒t茅

Pita p芒t茅

Pita p芒t茅

Blissful agonies of soft sounds



Venus songs speak

Beautiful words without lyrics

Like temptation in my head

Hot blood charging my veins

Eyes of mystery piercing my body

Like a twin universe of divine secrets

She walks through gaits of Venus

Touching me by essence without reason

And sentimental unrealistic truth



The body of Venus is passion

It joys in the rapture of mortal flesh

Every mystery of love

Hails from a woman breast

And there is no secret

Greater than the magic of a kiss

From Venus

Through the vessel of her lips

And thoughts that speak to body

Rather than mind



Walk you virtuous feminine soul

And Venus dances

Indulge me with her smile

And I will be a child forever

Bedevil my hungry soul

By the conquering art of woman-hood

As you step like Venus steps

Talk like Venus talks

In shapes and languages

Of feline wisdom

That by every man in me

I surrender

Woman is stronger

The world belongs to VenusPlease, tell me what you think about this poem?
that's really good. i just like how you used descriptive language, and it's very pretty.Please, tell me what you think about this poem?
that was cool i like it :)
i love the realization of a woman's superiority...lol

-s
wow that was so long but worth it... i really liked it.... it showed women are strong, grace-full,etc...wow that was really cool i could never right a poem like that...how do people do this??? i have always wanted to write a poem but im just not really good at it...

NICE JOB THOUGH
i love it!
If I was going to be honest, I'd say that most love is a lie told by chemicals to facilitate the process of procreation.



If I was going to be cute, I'd say ';Good job, yay';!!

No comments:

Post a Comment