Friday, October 22, 2010

Help me undrestand women a little please....?

I have been with a girl for appr. 4 years now and we live together. Things were great and she was pregnant when i first met her, which didn't bother me at all. I was into a primary res. battle with my ex over my first daughter and she was all for that. We argue alot due to basically do to her not being intamate with me any more, and she's lonely cause who the hell know's why. Any way alot of money stress, conflicting issues with others. We started to see a councilor and i thought it was helping, she was willing up to the night she alowed some other guy to stick his tongue in her mouth after she said she led him on all night long. My other girlfriends cheated on me and now i think there all the same....which isn't really fair to some i know. But what do i do? I have been there for her, sentual, caring, compassionate, ya know all the stuff your suppossed to be in the relationship. I don't know where i went wrong? She said that she got caught up in the moment and was having to much fun and basically whoops! And like that supposed to be it. If ya love some one as much as ya say ya do, then how can you do that to them? Now I look at her with disscussed.....Now what throw away the last for years and move on!!!Help me undrestand women a little please....?
i wouldnt say throw it away but i will say if she dont improve by a certain time its is tim e to distant yourself but talk to her and let her know exactly how you feel so sheknow why you are starting to back up. if you decide to hold on to her let the past be the past andmove forward in your relation with her. spend more time and less arguement. best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment