Thursday, October 28, 2010

How intimidating for a man can this be...?

... I've just got married, and we were by respecting our principles, not having any sort of sexual activity.

When finally we were together in the first time, he went silent but calm, there was a great romantic moments between us even with silence, I was the first one to kiss him (on his cheek) I waited for him almost an hour to try to kiss me, I was shy, me the V girl, but he was more shy maybe :d and I kinda had a few ';very romantic'; kisses (a few tongue ones also which made me surprised case he was completely shy then did it with his tongue...that's another issue).

My question is:

1- After this, I asked myself if it wasn't all because of something I did, I mean his ';not reacting at all'; in the beginning. I asked him openly after a week, he said ';I was shy a little';... Was he just protecting my feelings from hurt? I do believe him, but a man in love can't risk to tell the woman he loves all the bad things.

2- Why would it be so intimidating our first real kiss?? What would be there in his mind to keep him from being natural with his sexual energy?

Please know that he left the day after, because we are not living in the same country, but we will.

Thank you for your repliesHow intimidating for a man can this be...?
Ild just say your both nervouss its natural c'mon its the first kiss :DHow intimidating for a man can this be...?
why would you get married if you've never kissed and never plan to have sex?
If hes shy with you, you shouldnt of even got married, if he isnt comfortable even to just kiss you.
you didn't even kiss before you got married?if he was feeling shy why did he marry you?

No comments:

Post a Comment