Friday, October 22, 2010

This is not gender-specific. What is your kissing style?

I have kissed and made out with many different women. Some thought I was great and others didn't like my style. The thing that I'm wondering is how many things can you really do with your mouth, tongue, teeth, and lips? I'll think I've done everything but every now and then I discover something I have never tried before. Can you please answer with #1 your own preference, plus #2 whatever you think is the most popular (Based on your EXPERIENCES!) Oh, and btw if you're gonna conjecture an answer with no experience, then don't bother me with your virgin answer! 10 pts to greatest kissing style!This is not gender-specific. What is your kissing style?
It really depends on the mood. I like a long slow kiss when I'm being affectionate. If I'm worked up I like it hard and deep ( the kiss, too! lol) A little soft nibbling is nice...but I don't like a wet sloppy kiss. If I want that I'll kiss my dog!This is not gender-specific. What is your kissing style?
ok, here's mine...

i have a kind of a rhythm while kissing, i'd kiss short and hard and after a while softly and slowly. its kind of unexpected n unpredictable and makes him want for more!

lol, sometimes i'd just get naughty and approach him like i'm going to kiss him. and suddenly i go past him to get a book or w/e thats beside him so he's totally taken aback... and then i have that mischevious little spark in my eye...

well u know, i could go on and on....lolzzz
Open mouth, some tongue, no slobbering, not to wet, and light sucking on the tongue. Remember light.
Wet and slobbering
its all about the anticipation! going in for the kiss but holding back for just a second then i brush the guys top lip with my bottom lip really gently, soft mouthed at first, tounges touching sometimes but not right in there! nothing worse than a big, wet, tounge everywhere kiss! then running my lips really softly down to his neck,......
  • where can you purchase petri oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment