Friday, October 22, 2010

Has anyone haf the Holy Ghoust.....please discribe your account of it ?

im asking because years ago(I was like six) and my mother had been reading the bible, then all of the sudden she goes into the trasnt like state, speaking in tongues, which sounds like every language know to men, and she squezed my hand and would let me go, so i sat there listen to her, her bady was twitching like she had, had a sizoeur, then finaily she came out of it, and told about how she saw angel, and they angel were all men, not like the women ones on the x-mas tree, and there robes were, or what seemed like robes were a bright wispy light, one angel talked to her, but she didnt remember what he said, and another touched I forget what he did or said but i think he laid a hand on her, she said they were giaints, larger then any men, bigger then any basketball player she said, like 9'; tall with, she also said that it appeared they had an halow, but it was really light as well.





please leave comments that would add to the conversationHas anyone haf the Holy Ghoust.....please discribe your account of it ?
I am filled with the Holy Ghost. And I am Roman Catholic, I've observed that the Holy Spirit(Ghost) works in many ways. When someone has had a revelation or vision like your moms the tests of it's validity are 1. Does it contradict scripture? (no) 2 Does it bear good fruit(so to speak)(have a good effect on people)? (yes)



Your moms vision fits scripture and probably gave her much peace and reassurance. If you pray you can be filled with the Holy Spirit, but you do not have to express your prayer life in exactly the same way that your mom did unless you are comfortable with it. The Holy Spirit is always a gentlemen and will always be respectful of your personal tastes in prayer and praise.



My personal expression of prayer and praise varies. I do ';speak in tongues'; but only out loud when alone or in the company of others who are comfortable with that. I have found profound experiences with God in complete silence and in ';singing in the Spirit';, and also in Loud Praise at a prayer meeting.Has anyone haf the Holy Ghoust.....please discribe your account of it ?
Nothing like that has ever happened to me before. But I think I have truly felt Jesus' presence. I was laying in my bed one night and it was either after I just prayed or during (I can't remember) and then I just felt this sudden feeling of calm. Like He was there with me and it was really nice. I just felt really safe and loved and warm.
Once you become a born again Christian you are filled with the Holy Spirit. Speaking in tongues is a one on one personal experience that people with Christ. Each time it's a little bit different so it's hard to give a general idea of what it's like to speak in tongues. The only that's the same about it every time is that when you come away, there is a sense of relief that comes over you.
i go on a pilgramige to medjagorgia every year it is a place in bossnia where our lady appears to six people every day im not religous but i think there is some thing,any how i was at a visionry one night when during the vission a girl started making animal like noises and fell on the ground hissing it lasted for about 2 minutes i was scarred the lady then started crying and ifelt a voice saying to me dont be afraid kevin and i felt the most peaciful it was our lady she had exorsised the girl

No comments:

Post a Comment