Friday, October 22, 2010

If a woman has a discrete tongue ring, do you find this to be unattractive? What are your impressions of her?

I would like to get my tongue pierced. I am 24, and I do work in a quasi-professional job (health care industry). I would like to wear a pink or clear, possibly flat tongue ring, either acrylic maybe, or if it must be metal, one with a flat top which has pink silicone covering it. Therefore, it will not be extremely apparent that I am wearing one. I won't be wearing a flashing glowstick ring to work, or anything. However, it is possible that people may still eventually notice that I have the piercing.



My question is this: please state what you think of someone with a discrete tongue ring. What are your thoughts and impressions of their personality and professionalism? If the ring itself is not quite obvious, and it is not a bright distraction, would you still find it unprofessional, strictly on the basis that someone is pierced at all? Finally, could you please state your age and gender, so I can get an idea of how people's opinions are connected to these factors. Thanks!If a woman has a discrete tongue ring, do you find this to be unattractive? What are your impressions of her?
I'm in the 28-33 group and I think most professional business owning guys my age would be turned off by that type of chick or a chick with tattoos. I cant imagine inviting big spending clients over to my house to be entertained by me and ... a wife with a tongue ring.



Nah, thats garbage only trash can love. I can picture some long haired heavy metal musician guy who works in a music store hooking up with chicks like that and bragging to his friends ';so like I was like walking thru the mall and met this awesome quasi professional chick with this tongue ring! WHOAH MAMMA!! I'm going to take her out this weekend. I'm going to wear my best iron maiden t shirt!';.



That would not impress most of us guys who own businesses servicing other businesses.



That is not wife material for us. I've known girls at clubs who have them and they all say the same thing about their rings: ';its for oral sex'; which in itself is a dumb usage. Males have never needed rings before to get pleasure from oral sex. Probably cant even feel it and If I did, i'd probably be afraid its going to scrape me.
  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment