Thursday, October 28, 2010

I really need advice/help! What do I do?

I have a dilemma! My fiance's ex is going crazy. She won't get it through her head that it is over between her and my fiance. She constantly follows me streaming things at me. Once while I was meeting with the real estate agent she was throwing eggs at me! I got so scared I ran inside the house and hid in the closet until I was sure she was officially gone! Then when I got home I started to tell my fiance who brushed it off. He said don't worry your pretty head. So I didn't and did my nightly routine of massaging him, running a bubble bath and then of course sex. He demands it and he is the man I must listen! So we were in the middle of it and she started kicking at the door and screaming and he just ignores it! I don't know how to get this woman out of our life. Please help because I really need to move on with our life and we can't because she just won't go away!

and the cops don't help because they don't believe me. She just smiles and bats her eyes and gives them the tongue and then they tell me to stop making stories up.

Please help me!I really need advice/help! What do I do?
Are you serious? What a bunch of crap. You know what I'd do? I'd tell my fiance his little demands for a massage, bath and sex is done until he go to the ex and shows some kind of backbone. You dont deserve this crap.

Make a police report anyway, this is stalking. Have your fiance do it, too. If the realtor was there while she was throwing eggs, shes a witness too and can back you up with the cops. Dont be so scared, shes counting on you running.I really need advice/help! What do I do?
cut the mullet short, I see...



Seriously, maybe you should just forget about it...
I think the so-called ';ex'; is actually a visual hallucination. Have you ever been treated for schizophrenia? If you've ever taken antipsychotic medications in the past, I think it's time to go back on them.
You again????? This is getting most tiresome. This is the SAME question from last week or so, you just buttoned up the holes in it.



Get a life!!!!!



PS - You're not even funny! The ongoing saga of Chili and Moo Moo Lovins is entertaining, at least!!
The problem is your fiance. It's HIS job to get HIS ex out of HIS life. I'd suggest using that backbone of yours and demanding change. Why would you want to be this submissive where his actions put you in danger? (clearly the ex is wacky).
Either make your story more believable, or make it more funny.



That was stupid.
';Hot MESS!'; is Back



and she changed her avatar!!
you dont need to be with someone that makes you do every thing for him.
It almost seems as though your bf likes the attention from both of you. Two women fighting over him and before we point the finger at the ex whose to say he isn't seeing her on the side and that is why she is upset. I would tell him to solve this situation or I am gone...easy as that!
Hot girl, ';He is the man and I must listen'; ? That is your philosophy on male/female relationships? Not the healthiest train of thought. Ok, so if this is a real post, get a digital camera and photograph her harassment. Then call the cops and show them. And I would examine your decision to marry someone who brushes off your concerns about your safety so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment