Friday, October 22, 2010

Keeping tabs on your woman?

would prefer other males to answer please. I’m quite a suspicious of my girlfriend. She’s a very attractive double D. She gets constant male attention under the most ridiculous circumstances, other guys with tongues literally hanging out. You can imagine how irritating it gets. Anyway I was wondering how you keep you women in check %26amp; stay clued up. I’ve demanded that I have access to her email %26amp; moby at all times. I’ve also taken to inspecting her underwear when she gets home. I go through her bag for anything suspect I can find too. Is there anyway else I could be more thorough? Any tips?Keeping tabs on your woman?
Wow. You should probably look into getting some professionl mental help. That is creepy dude. That is stalker-level creepy. If you are that suspicious, then perhaps you should just break it off.



You CHECK HER UNDERWEAR!? Demand to have her EMIAL PASSWORD!? Damn, that has DV perp written all over it.Keeping tabs on your woman?
GPS on her car bro!
How bout this....Get a ugly girlfriend...Problem solved ;)
forget the tabs. go right for the leash.



i do not unchain my woman on the weekends.



if she behaves maybe on mondays and tuesdays...but thats it.
Leave her alone! Good lord, you're a creep. I hope she dumps you.
ur such a loser. she should dump u. if u cant trust some1 u shouldn't b w them, and hurt their privacy. besides checking her underwear wont tell u a thing.
Stop digging through all her ****. You'll scare her away. next time you see her tell ';hey *****, if you cheat on me Im gone.';
You need therapy!
WOW! SHE WILL LEAVE YOU IF YOU GET TOO CONTROLLING AND JEALOUS! DANG DUDE! APPARENTLY YOU DONT TRUST HER AND YOU GUYS ARE DOOMED TO FAIL
eh, from what you've just told us, there is nothing else you can do other than keep her locked up in the house all day lol. seriously, a relationship aint gonna work unless it's build upon trust, so i dunno man. I'd suggest you leave her alone, you're doing enough. if you have any reason for thinking that she's cheating, then dump her.
you could try actually trusting her - without trust then there is no point having a relationship. I have F size breasts and get loads of attention from guys but my bf trusts me and knows that he's the one I come home to everyday. If you carry on like this she will leave you anyway so what's the point? I don't know any woman who would put up with what you are doing.



Edit: in response to your extra details i would just like to say that I have never cheated on my man - i wouldn't be with him if i didn't want to be with him if you get me
Dude... you have a problem...



I understand that might be irritating but you seriously need to work on trusting your partner.
Your to insecure. You need to let up on her. Whether she cheats or not you inspecting her panties won't change if it happened or not. What your putting her through is ridiculous. You need some control.
k im not a male but whatev im answering anyway. You have to have trust with ur girl, otherwise there is no relationship. I know that saying is annoying and cliche' but only cuz its true. You will drive her nuts if u do that and it'll push her away from u. If she loves you, she won't cheat. Also, wtf is lookin at her underwear gonna do...?
i would suggest giving her space trust is an important aspect of a relationship. if she feels as though you don't trust her she will probably end up dumping you.. my girl gets the same sort of attention your talking about but when im with her and guys are looking at her i just grab her *** or something haha then they know whats up but just giver her space and trust her.. but if trust doesnt work for you go find a girl you can trust.
your driving her away with your nagging the best way to do it is secretly

keyloggers on her computer allow you to know everything she has typed

some car insurance companies ( safeco) opffers gps on the car. not the company did ths as a way fro parents to keep track or there teens but hey it works. keep taps on facebook, yearbook, myspace. then you can always spy i mean surprise her at the office with a box of flowers

see the goal is to watchover her without her knowing
Poor girl. I think you should see a shrink!
yeah. get a life. that's just wrong. i hope to god she kicks you out on to the streets. you inspect her underwear? and you DEMANDED that you get to access her emails? that's a breach of privacy, mate. and yeah, i can imagine how irritated you get that someone is looking at your girl, or maybe... i understand how irritated SHE gets when you don't even trust her.



you need a life. you're a creep. and probably a paedophile.
Jesus you ******* freak get help. You cant be this way or she will leave you. Whats the next step? If she doesn't listen to you then you smack her around a little? Seek help.
you could always hit her over the head with a club and then drag her back to your cave. ug ug ug!



that's a bit extreme guy. do you have any reason to be suspicious? like, apart from that she's attractive, has she given you reason to do this stuff? even if she did, you would be better off to break up with her. women aren't possessions man. you should probably try and work on your self esteem.
If you feel jealous, the last thing you should do is show it! Checking on her will not do anything, but push her away. There's a lot to be said for the 'treat them mean, keep them keen'.



Incidentally the most likely people to cheat are the jealous types.
Dude! Thats a total invasion of privacy. You just dont have the right to do that to her! She's a thinking adult and its up to her what she does, you dont own her. You have to make her want to NOT cheat by being nice to her, not driving her mad! Show her some respect please. Or dont you think she's worth respect? Oh dear. I had a bf do the same to me. I was not cheating by the way. He was though, so I guess he couldnt imagine I wouldnt be. It didnt take long for me to end the relationship and find myself another guy. In that order, I still didnt cheat on him. I just couldnt take his daft behaviour. It made me feel like I couldnt even breathe, like he was trying to get into my head and see my thoguhts and I wasnt allowed any he hadnt already sanctioned. Couldnt stand it. Beware your lovely girl doesnt feel the same way! It doesnt feel like being protected it feels like being smothered. Controlled. Not being trusted kills love the fastest.
I bet the day she dumps u u will take a rope and hang urself, try the cheaters company they'll track her every move.

No comments:

Post a Comment