Thursday, October 28, 2010

What do you think of my sick Vampire story?

A Vampire’s Hunt



I watched the woman weep at the edge of the dock. She shed tears for her children. The children she had found dead, drained of their blood. She had found the three of them scattered across her living room floor. The woman cried out loud. She screamed for them, “Why? They were all I had left.” She thought she was talking to the invisible killer hoping he would hear. Yet I was their and I heard clearly.

I couldn’t help the laughter that escaped my mouth. The woman with her wet cheeks turned her head to my hiding spot in the thick forests. “Who’s their?” she said so softly that human ears wouldn’t have been able to hear her words. Yet I could hear them quite clearly.

“It is me love. The nightmare that escaped your dreams. Do you remember?” I said while I enjoyed the look of horror that was painted across her face. I jumped from the branch of the tree I had been watching her from and landed at her side. I did it in such a quick motion that she had not seen or heard me, so she was still staring at the place I had been.

“Well, are you going to answer me?” She gasped and spun around to face me. She looked into my pure black eyes. I hypnotized her. She couldn’t help it, it’s what us Vampires do. We attract our food. We also enjoy the pain that floods threw their body. They don’t know it but it wets our appetite.

She stared into my eyes and fell into my arms. She cried into my shoulder. I put my finger on her chin, forcing her to look into my eyes. She stared into my eyes for a long time. As my bloodlust grew stronger I could see in my reflection in her eyes that my eye color was turning red, the color of blood.

I tilted her head so I could see the pulse on her neck. My mouth began to water. I felt a hunger much different from what humans experience.

I let my lips fall on her neck. I broke skin with my razor sharp fangs and let the blood flood in my mouth. I moaned with pleasure. I could feel her struggling against my hold. But I was too strong for her. It felt like a light breeze. It didn’t do much. I rolled over so I was on top of her. I lifted my mouth from her neck. Being careful not to drain her to fast. I liked to enjoy their agony while my venom poisoned them.

She screamed in pain. I laughed at her. She was a silly human with a silly human life. She looked like she was about 23. I have been around for almost 300 years old. She hasn’t experienced enough to miss. Her eyes began to roll into the back of her head. I rolled my eyes. I kissed her on the forehead. “You are such a fragile human love. Have you had enough of death? Or do you want me to finish you off?”

Her eyes came back into focus. She started to cry again. How is it possible she had so much fluids in her body? “Please! Just kill me! It hurts so much!” I laughed at her.

“Why should I do something for you? I won’t get any pleasure in cutting the pain short” I sunk my fang into her wound. I pressed my body against hers and moaned. I moved in rhythm to her slowing heart. I pressed my body harder against hers and pushed myself up and down stronger and faster. I slowed down and moved my body so I could hover above her.

She wailed in pain. She began to beg for death. “Love, it’s only going to get worse.” I said with a hint of pleasure in my voice. I moved my lips down her arms. I slowly inserted my fangs into her skin and dragging my tongue across the wound to seal the wound so the venom couldn’t escape. I moved down her body doing the same every 2 inches.

I moved back to her original wound and let my fangs sink back into her flesh. I whispered against her neck, “Goodnight my love. Sweat dreams.” I let the rest of her blood flow into my mouth while I move against her body. I moaned in pleasure sucking for the last drop.

I lifted my body from her corpse and looked down at her bruised body. I knelt down beside her and stripped her from her clothes. I carried her to her house to leave her at the doorstep for her husband. What a lovely surprise.



He is kinda sick. . . . . .What do you think of my sick Vampire story?
it's okay but try writing a werewolf story. there isn't enough of them.What do you think of my sick Vampire story?
thats sick dude i would want to read more
i love vampires ,but girl you in way to deep. hollywood has made you think vampires are something they are not. look up everything you can about real vamps then you tell me what is the real deal about them are Its not YOUR fault. if your like 12 or something stop watching vamp movies your too yung girly
eh. vampire stories are way overdone. try something else, and maybe try taking a creative writing class.
I think vampire stories are being way over done now. Each one may not have anything to do with Twilight, but after all the hype it sure makes everyone think that it does. Oddly enough, vampire stories are kind of becoming mainstream now, haha, never thought that would happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment