Friday, October 22, 2010

What do you think of this story? Easy 10 points for good feedback!!!?

If you haven't read the other parts, here they are

PART 1:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…



PART 2:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…





Moments later, a women in maybe her late 20s, early 30s, that was about average height, and had hazel eyes, that was wearing a starched white uniform with a gray collar trimming her neck, and with her hair neatly placed in a bun, walked in.

“Hello, Annabeth! How are you feeling?” She asked.

“Ummmm,” I mumbled.

“That’s good honey! You just keep getting better! Okay now, let’s see!” She picked up a clipboard that was sitting on the counter beside the door.

“Do, do, duh, do. It says here that your due for your pain killer medication! And oh. You’re a lucky one! You get to go home in” She ran her finger along the clipboard paper searching for the answer. “less than 2 hours!”

She was so bubbly and happy, that it made me want to smile back at her. But it made me wonder. What kind of job does she do in a hospital that makes her this happy? Oh well.

She walked over to a glass cabinet that was hanging by the door, opened it, and took out a small red-capped, blue bottle. She popped open the cap, and took out two large and round, orange tablets. She put the bottle back into the cupboard, then opened a small cooler under the counter, and took out a carton of orange juice, and a tall, clear glass, like the one at my bedside. In the glass, she poured a generous amount of orange juice, then turned to me.

“Put the tablets under your tongue, then drink the orange juice,” She instructed. She beamed a huge grin, then handed me the glass of orange juice and the tablets, then clapped her hands and grinned again, then skipped out of the room.

Holy crap. I shook my head quickly, trying to get all those smiles and cheerful little blurbs out of my mind. I think I might even have gotten whiplash from all that unwelcome cheerfulness.

I stuck the tablets under my tongue, then chugged the orange juice down. The tablets dissolved in moments. I sat the glass down on the stand beside me. I was about to relax and lean back, when I heard a “THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP” on the open gray door. A tall teeneage boy about 16 or 17 came into view. He was wearing a black T-shirt, a black leather jacket, and black skinny jeans. His hair was dark brown and shaggy, his eyes a deep sea blue. Logan Rathborne.





Please tell me your honest opinions!!What do you think of this story? Easy 10 points for good feedback!!!?
that was great! You give alot of detail, cant wait for the next part. The nurse kinda freaks me out l0l love it.

keep writing ?What do you think of this story? Easy 10 points for good feedback!!!?
ehh. I don't really know where this is going to be honest, but of course, I didn't read anything else ha. It's okay, besides the spelling and grammar errors. You should keep going with it!



And I should warn you not to post too much on Y/A because some people are jerks and will steal your ideas.

Good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment