Friday, October 22, 2010

Keeping an eye on your girlfriends?

would prefer other males to answer please cause women tend to get a bit angry about this. I鈥檓 quite a suspicious of my girlfriend. She a very attractive double D. She gets constant male attention, other guys with tongues literally hanging out. You can imagine how irritating it gets. Anyway I was wondering how you keep you women in check %26amp; stay clued up. I鈥檝e demanded access to her email %26amp; moby at all times. I鈥檝e also taken to spot checking her underwear for traces of foreign semen. I rifle through her handbag for anything I can find too. Anyway else I鈥檓 missing? Need to be more thorough cause I鈥檓 not finding anything. Any tips?Keeping an eye on your girlfriends?
I know exactly what this is like. Ignore ppl with low standards in women. A lot of these answers are clearly from Americans who seem to have questionable moral fortitude / are used to things like wife swapping and sordid orgies. I say you have to protect your interests like an investment or property鈥?like they say 'all's fair in love an war'. It the law of the jungle when it comes to love. I wired a concealed micro recorder on our phone line. You can buy them on eBay. Also, check for signs like her shaving her public hair or wearing makeup when she doesn鈥檛 need to. There are several other obvious tell tale signs: how does she dress for work? Is she suddenly making an extra effort on her looks? Keep vigilant friend !Keeping an eye on your girlfriends?
turst
Go choke on a dick you insecure loser...
take another tip from the classic song: buy a bulldog to watch your lady while you sleep. but remember, you can't watch your wife and your outside women too...
i still think you could use a girls perspective. if you aren't finding anything then there isn't anything to find....except her when you run her into another mans arms.
WOW.. Grow up and stop being a insecure ahole!
You'll catch her alright... as she's walking out on you for being an insecure, jealous jerk. I hope this is a troll. Surely no man is this incredibly stupid.
You're going about it all wrong. You give her a serious talk and tell her if she ever cheats you're outta their. Clearly define what you believe cheating is. If she cares about you then she won't cheat. You don't need to be a douchebag spy.
lol awesome dude! why don't u become an amateur gynecologist and demand random on the spot vaginal exams to look for anything suspicious
wow.... thats freakin nuts man. if you dont trust her you shouldnt be with her. PERIOD. you should respect her privacy. especially if you want the same thing. your probably just pushing her away and giving her a reason to dump your *** or...get this.... CHEAT on you.



chill out dude. give her some space.
dude u just need to trust her. going through all her stuff is probably hurting u relationship and u need to stop that asap. also sit down with her and talk about it.
obsessed?

you dont trust your girl? awww



well i'll give you a tips.

if your girl acts like he didnt do before...

well you have to be suspicious.



hmp. but if i were you. you have to trust your girl. Coz if ever she'll know what are you doing.. She'll leave you.. I swear..





I need a favor.. Pls add me in your contacts.. tnx muah
i'll tell ya right now IF you carry on checking up on her the way you have been... your gonna loose her ((mark my words)) what appened to the trust in your relationship??
If you really like her THIS much. To do all of that. Here's an idea. Maybe you can try TRUSTING her, that's probably all she wants and that's probably why she allows you to do all of that. You should trust your girlfriend. If you don't have trust. You don't have anything. Eventually she will get fed up with all of that. And leave you. Guarenteed.
Dude, you don't own her. You keep looking and looking and not finding anything--perhaps she isn't doing anything. It sounds like you can't believe she is with you; so, you think she must be cheating. Keep that attitude and she ultimately will.



Try a little trust; it goes a long way! If you don't trust her; then move on.
im not going over my girl's stats but yea, I am in the same boat. and wow, thought i was bad at this... great to hear that i am not the only one, but not as severe hehe.



but when our relationship was first starting, i did tell her that i was very over protective and we pretty much had an understanding on why i am like this and why i do that.



it worked out great for awhile, but then we spoke about it again and she is threatening to go bad if I keep getting tighter on her freedoms.



So it comes down to this, if you trust her that she won't do anything that would ruin your relationship then she is a keeper. But if she is a flirt that you know would cause you trouble later, then you might as well let her go. Its a matter of trusting her.



on a side note, my girl does tell me about how other guys are flirting and even asking her out while in class. It makes me mad but at least I know she made her choice with me.
I am a girl answering this even though you prefer guys,but I am diff from other girls :-P



But I guess question is do you trust her? If you dont whats the use of the relationship if there isnt any trust?



I think if youre not finding anything then there isnt anything going on between her and the other guys.



I have a boyfriend who has all girls as friends and only like two guy friends and girls are over him all the time,I tend to get worried and jealous at times.But hey I know he loves me hes proven it to me,and I know he wouldnt do that to me but still something gets to me at times.So i know where youre coming from.Plus having previous boyfriends doing the same **** over and over to me yeah it makes me wonder if this one isnt doing something too but hes diff from the others I can tell. Im not trying to compare him to the previous but still you gotta keep that cautions out there just in case but I trust him.Until proven I cant.I constantly get asked out by guys so I know how the guys Im with feel too.....so just look on positive of things she has something those guys dont...Her heart...and she has you out of all the guys out there to choose from



and if shes doing stuff with those other guys who are around her,its probably time for you to move on cos obviously there isnt anything serious and truthful about it. know what Im saying?



i would say more but I cant think straight tonight.
ummm spot checking underwear.... someones a bit crazzzyyy! how about some trust in her? others you probably shouldnt be dating...
If you can't trust her.... why be with her??

I never gave my man any reason to doubt me or wonder how I felt about him, and with him, I wanted no other.

I know, you didn't want to hear from a lady... but, I'm just saying - is she acting like she's cheating? or are you assuming she is b/c she's attractive?? does she thrive on the other mens attention? does she seek them out??

I am married - over 22 years... I have nothing to hide from my husband, and have been faithful to him since we first met. I would not allow my emails to be checked or my underwear or anything else.

I guess to me a relationship should be based on trust and mutual respect. It's a two way street.

If you doubt her this much - find someone you trust and stick with her.
First I want to say be carefull. Don't make yourself look too crazy. Girls don't understand the way you feel. Its a guy thing. You need to make sure she thinks you trust her. With that being said, check her phone calls and texts on her phone if she leaves it unattended. Also if you have her email and password check her facebook. Most of all just remember if all you worry about is her cheeting on you then it might not be worth being with her.
lol you're gonna need to get ready for the school soon hun dreams eh kid
What the hell!!! You are going to ruin your relationship and push her away and possibly drive her into cheating on you. Honestly, I hope she dumps your untrusting @ss!!! You have totally violated her privacy.



Just because she is hot and gets attention from guys will not make her cheat. If you treated her better, trusted her, kept her happy, and acted like a real man she would stay with you willingly.



You have major, major, major issues and you seriously need professional help. Go get your head checked out by your local shrink in your area!



And seriously, you checked her underwear? Now that's seriously beyond sick. Just wondering, how can you tell the difference between vaginal fluid and foreign semen? Are you actually taking her panties down to a lab for testing? And if she did cheat I highly doubt that you'd find that anyways.
What are you? A ******* nazi?
Basically I'd say you need to re-evaluate your own securities before concerning yourself with her fidelity. Until you are really secure enough in yourself and your relationship then you shouldn't be concerned about the rest. Trust helps build a relationship, by demanding for personal updates or access to private accounts that's an intrusion of privacy, that is unfounded. If you have reasonable suspicion you confront her with it.



The bottom line: She is with you for a reason, and if you don't know what that reason is, figure it out, ask her. You obviously have stood above the pack by offering her something she wants that not every other guy in the herd can or will, don't sink below her standards by becoming an over jealous boyfriend with trust issues, because I assure you, regardless of the woman, NOBODY likes that.
Lol dude you are a decent troll from the responses you are getting.



Keep on trolling brother.
The typical thing to do is to hit her. If you hit her during an argument, she will realize that you are serious. This display of male dominance will fixate your masculine presence in her mind as the alpha. Women do not cheat on their alphas, humans are like wolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment